MacClade 3.0 from Sinauer Associates

Dan Davison Davison at UH.EDU
Thu May 21 09:07:06 EST 1992

LEARN at UCRVMS.BITNET said:
> Does anyone out there have any information about when MacClade 3.0 (for
> Macintosh, obviously) by Wayne and David Maddison will become available?  The
> last I heard was that it would be available last summer, but apparently there
> has been some delay.

I spoke to David a few weeks ago and things were almost ready to go to
the publisher. I *think* the hangup has been documentation. In any
event, I suspect it will be 3-6 months before the publisher gets
everything duplicated, bound, announced, and shipping.

dan
Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77204-5934/davison at uh.edu/DAVISON at UHOU

-----RIP Isaac Asimov 1920-1992     I'll miss him --------------------

myself.