MacClade 3.0 from Sinauer Associates

LEARN at UCRVMS.BITNET LEARN at UCRVMS.BITNET
Wed May 20 17:43:00 EST 1992

Hi Bio-softies!

Does anyone out there have any information about when MacClade 3.0 (for
Macintosh, obviously) by Wayne and David Maddison will become available?  The
last I heard was that it would be available last summer, but apparently there
has been some delay.

Thanks

Jerry Learn
| Dept. of Botany & Plant Sciences      |       LEARN at UCRVMS.BITNET     |
| University of California              |       learn at moe.ucr.edu       |
| Riverside, CA  92521                  |       (714) 787-3543          |
| USA                                   |       FAX: (714) 787-4437     |