Biohazard classification of chemicals

Bennett Dyke bdyke at DARWIN.SFBR.ORG
Mon May 18 11:40:39 EST 1992

In our efforts to comply with OSHA requirements, we need
to classify reagents used in our laboratories according to
their potential hazard.  Our departmental database does not
include information on biohazards, and I want to avoid
keyboard entry of such information.

Does anybody know of a computer-readable list (on CD ROM?)
of reagents that includes biohazard classification?

Many thanks in advance

Bennett

|   Bennett Dyke                                                             |
|   Department of Genetics               Internet:  bdyke at darwin.sfbr.org    |
|   Southwest Foundation                    Phone:  (512) 674-1410 Ext 281   |
|   P.O. Box 28147                            Fax:  (512) 674-2126           |
|   San Antonio, TX 78228, USA                                               |