GratefulMed over TCP/IP???

Don Preuss donp at niaid.nih.gov
Fri Nov 6 14:20:56 EST 1992

Bo.Servenius at wblab.lu.se (Bo Servenius) writes:

Yes. Grateful Med 6.0 can work over tcpip. You can use either a version
that works with Wollongong, or a version that works with a packet
driver. (Uses ncsa for the engine.). I think it it somewhere around
$25 to order it with hard copy, but it is all ftp'able from the National
Library of Medicine.

donp
donp at niaid.nih.gov