(none)

scott at sklib.usask.ca scott at sklib.usask.ca
Sat Nov 7 10:27:00 EST 1992

In a previous article, CZJ at CU.NIH.GOV wrote:

>Second - As an alternative I am using the gopher client that
>resides on the NIH computer.  Recently the PDB announced the
>establishment of a gopher that I would like to access.  Going
>through the available menus it is not apparent to me how to
>access a gopher hole that is not listed on the menus.  Any
>advice?

One thing you can try is to connect to the main gopher at UMN via Telnet
to consultant.micro.umn.edu, login gopher.
Go to Other Gophers/North America/Brookhaven National Laboratory.

Then pick the link to the NIH Gopher Site.
This is defined as:

Name=NIH Gopher site
Type=1
Port=70
Path=1/
Host=helix.nih.gov

Peter Scott - Manager, Small Systems, University of Saskatchewan Libraries
                        <scott at sklib.usask.ca>