scott at sklib.usask.ca scott at sklib.usask.ca
Sat Nov 7 10:27:00 EST 1992

In a previous article, CZJ at CU.NIH.GOV wrote:

>Second - As an alternative I am using the gopher client that
>resides on the NIH computer.  Recently the PDB announced the
>establishment of a gopher that I would like to access.  Going
>through the available menus it is not apparent to me how to
>access a gopher hole that is not listed on the menus.  Any

One thing you can try is to connect to the main gopher at UMN via Telnet
to consultant.micro.umn.edu, login gopher.
Go to Other Gophers/North America/Brookhaven National Laboratory.

Then pick the link to the NIH Gopher Site.
This is defined as:

Name=NIH Gopher site

Peter Scott - Manager, Small Systems, University of Saskatchewan Libraries
                        <scott at sklib.usask.ca>