Graphing Program

Brain Foley brianf at dna.uvm.edu
Tue Nov 10 20:33:57 EST 1992

I have had no trouble using DeltaGraph Pro to plot 10 to the negative
power numbers.  In default mode it prints these numbers as .0001
.0000001 etc., but I can change that by selecting those data (just
click on any of these numbers and they should all get selected at
once), then changing the format of them to Scientific.

Write back if you can't figure this out.  I'm not seated at my Mac
now, so I can't give more specific instructions.