Looking for fingerprint analysis software

Jan Snydr-Michal jsnydr at hstbme.mit.edu
Mon Nov 16 05:37:54 EST 1992

I'm looking for a one-Dimensional DNA gel analysis program to
be used for fingerprint analysis.  In particular, this will be used
for resolving questions of paternity.

Any information regarding such software (price, platform,
contact address) would be welcome.

(We have Macs, PC's, and Sun's, the scans of our gels start off as
16 bit TIFF files but can be transformed into just about any other format.).

Thanks,

-Jan-

Jan Snydr-Michal				Digital Imaging Group
Phone: +41 22 3726280				University Hospital of Geneva
FAX: +41 22 3726198				HCUGE - UIN - CIH
jansm at cih.hcuge.ch  or jsnydr at hstbme.mit.edu	1205 Geneva Switzerland