Where to get NCSA gel reader?

Rob Harper harper at convex.csc.FI
Tue Nov 17 06:22:28 EST 1992

Here is a clip of a link from our gopher at finsun.csc.fi
I have a directory of different FTP sites that you can explore
NCSA is one of them.

If you don't have gopher and waht to do it the hard way then ftp to
ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu and login as anonymous then cd to /Mac/GelReader

 ~ Rob Harper                    ~ E-mail:          harper at convex.csc.fi
 ~ Finnish State Computer Centre ~ Molbio/software: harper at nic.funet.fi
 ~ P.O. Box 40                   ~ Telephone:       +358 0 457 2076
 ~ SF-02101 Espoo Finland        ~ Fax:             +358 0 457 2302