Where to get NCSA gel reader?

Rob Harper harper at convex.csc.FI
Tue Nov 17 06:22:28 EST 1992

Here is a clip of a link from our gopher at finsun.csc.fi
I have a directory of different FTP sites that you can explore
NCSA is one of them.

Name=GelReader
Type=1
Port=70
Path=ftp:ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu@/Mac/GelReader/
Host=finsun.csc.fi

If you don't have gopher and waht to do it the hard way then ftp to
ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu and login as anonymous then cd to /Mac/GelReader

RGDS -=ROB=-

 ~ Rob Harper                    ~ E-mail:          harper at convex.csc.fi
 ~ Finnish State Computer Centre ~ Molbio/software: harper at nic.funet.fi
 ~ P.O. Box 40                   ~ Telephone:       +358 0 457 2076
 ~ SF-02101 Espoo Finland        ~ Fax:             +358 0 457 2302