Looking for On-Line Keying Program

Bill Williams bwilliam at oyster.smcm.edu
Fri Nov 27 13:19:43 EST 1992

I'm looking for an on-line organism-keying program, preferably for
Macintosh, to use in teaching a plant taxonomy class.  I've tried DELTA
(for MS-DOS) and MacPanKey (for Mac).  DELTA appeared to be too
research-oriented, it crashed frequently, and the data I had for
Angiosperm families appeared to be inconsistent (i.e. stuff I knew
about didn't key to the right family -- could be my problem). MacPanKey
didn't work at all for me -- just displayed a blank screen and hung,
requiring a system reset to get back to work.

Any pointers would be much appreciated.
William E. Williams, bwilliam at oyster.smcm.edu
Divison of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
St. Mary's College of Maryland
St. Mary's City, MD 20686