Networked printers

Bennett Dyke bdyke at DARWIN.SFBR.ORG
Mon Nov 30 12:29:07 EST 1992

Has anybody got a postscript printer connected so that it
can be accessed from SparcStations, Macintoshes and IBM-
PCs?

We're looking at the new HP LaserJet 4M to which several
optional Ethernet boards can be added, but nobody locally
seems to know if drivers, etc. are available that will
make the printer accessible to all three computers over
the network.

Thanx in advance,

Bennett

|   Bennett Dyke                                                             |
|   Department of Genetics               Internet:  bdyke at darwin.sfbr.org    |
|   Southwest Foundation                    Phone:  (210) 674-1410 Ext 281   |
|   P.O. Box 28147                            Fax:  (210) 670-3317           |
|   San Antonio, TX 78228, USA                                               |