NCBI FASTA mail server

Jim Gerlach - Cancer Research Labs GERLACHJ at QUCDN.QueensU.CA
Mon Oct 5 13:41:16 EST 1992

In article <1992Oct5.162255.10184 at> lipman at (David Lipman) writes:

>We will be doing our best to continue to upgrade the sequence searching
>facilities at NCBI, incorporating new computational approaches developed
>at NCBI and from researchers around the world.  Suggestions are welcome!
>David Lipman

I have a couple of questions about the transfer of services:

1. Is it still possible to submit sequences by E-mail using AUTHORIN?

2. Are there any plans to implement IRX (or is it already available)?

3. Are there any plans to implement BLAZE searches (although I realize
   this involved private companies)?

Thanx for any info.

Jim Gerlach - Cancer Research Laboratories
James.H.Gerlach at QueensU.CA                    Queen's University
GERLACHJ at QUCDN.QueensU.CA (NetNorth/BITNET)   Room A309A, Botterell Hall
tel (613) 545-6446                            Kingston, Ontario
fax (613) 545-6830                            CANADA  K7L 3N6