Sequence film scanning systems?

Cornelius Krasel zxmkr08 at mailserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Sun Oct 11 12:47:39 EST 1992

Some weeks ago I asked for sequence film scanning systems. The replies
I got were all (without exception) rather discouraging. It seems that
the main problem is the identifying of bands on the autoradiographs.
For that reason we now have decided to spend the money on a graphic
tablet made by Hitachi (sold by Pharmacia, at least here in Germany)
and try to get it running with MacVector (we had a look at the 1.0
demo of DNasis and found it rather terrific; the guy from Pharmacia
told us something that Version 2.0 should come out RSN, but
anyways...).

Thank you for your responses (my colleagues were rather impressed :-).

--Cornelius.
--
/* Cornelius Krasel, Department of Physiological Chemistry, U Tuebingen    */
/* email: krasel at mailserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de (Internet)                  */