Readseq and Primer

BIONET at FRCGM51.EARN BIONET at FRCGM51.EARN
Mon Oct 19 09:19:00 EST 1992

        Dear netters,

        Sorry for asking the same question once more, but my E-Mail has
been out of working for one week and, considering the efficiency of this
group, I may have had answers.

        Could anybody tell me where I could fetch the *executables for PC*
of Readseq and Primer (I can't make them work here...)?

        Thanks a lot,

  | Jean-Loup Risler                    |                         |
  | CNRS                                |                         |
  | Centre de Genetique Moleculaire     |  Risler at frcgm51.bitnet  |
  | 91190 Gif sur Yvette   France       |                         |