Software computation for structural protein..

Duc Duong duong at
Tue Sep 15 20:19:53 EST 1992

I am looking for the software that read in the NOE Distances (Nuclear
Overhouses Effect) then it calculates the structure of the protein
(linear, helix, double hexlix,..etc). The distance is less than
5Angstroms. The data is collected by using solution NMR method. I am
sure that I read about the software before but I don't recall right now.
Any help or suggestion will greatly appreciated. E-mail please. Thank