Pharmacokinetics s/w

Joseph Truitt joseph at valis.biocad.COM
Thu Sep 3 19:04:32 EST 1992

In message <1992Sep2.060818.21203 at>,
nholford at (Nick Holford) writes:
>joseph at valis.biocad.COM (Joseph Truitt) writes:
>>In message <Btouxp.KxF at>,
>>James Petts <!pettsj> writes:
>>>I am looking for software to do pharmacokinetic modelling
>>----- begin forwarded message from Dale Mehl of BioCAD -----
>>You might be interested in Catalyst, BioCAD's drug discovery software
>What this shows is that BioCad has no idea what pharmacokinetics means!
>PK is what the body does to the drug (absorption, distribution, elimination)
>PD is what the drug does to the body (drug effects)

----- begin forwarded message from Dale Mehl of BioCAD -----

Thank you for the succinct definitions of PK and PD.  The problem here
is that I am new to BioCAD's marketing department and I'm starting up
the learning curve.  After speaking with one of the medicinal chemists
here, I now understand the difference between pharmacokinetics and

Sorry to have inconvenienced you.

----- end forwarded message -----

| joseph at 415/903-3923                                            |