Genbank FASTA server -> NCBI?

Dan Davison Davison at UH.EDU
Tue Sep 29 15:06:12 EST 1992

And I will join Daniel Zabetakis and David Mathog in protesting the
loss of the FASTA server, for all the people that have, and are going
to, complain (just) to me about it...

I do appreciate and understand the position NCBI is in, but
arrangements could have been made before this.

And, just think, when IRX goes away, the messages we're going to see
for months in this newsgroup about "where did IRX go"...sigh.

dan
Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77204-5934/davison at uh.edu/DAVISON at UHOU

-----RIP Isaac Asimov 1920-1992     I'll miss him --------------------

myself.