Complete (small) genome wanted

Shawn Abigail abigail at ramsey.cs.laurentian.ca
Sun Apr 4 23:02:45 EST 1993

Work is proceeding on a small gene analysis program I am working on.
With the package, I would like to include the entire sequenced genome
of some organism (one that has a small genome).  I was thinking
that phage T4 might fit the bill.  Anyway, does anybody know where
I could ftp such a thing (perhaps in GenBank format).  I do not
have any other software running on our mainframe, and I do not have
access to a cd-rom (i.e. I have no way of searching the entire GenBank
library).  If anyone knows where I could ftp some small but completely
sequenced genome (and only that genome), please send me some email.
Thanks.

Shawn Abigail
abigail at ramsey.cs.laurentian.ca