Data acquisition and analysis

David J. Meyer ez005587 at hamlet.ucdavis.edu
Wed Apr 7 13:13:35 EST 1993

Hello, netters!

	I am looking for some help with analysis of chromatographic profiles.

1) I have a number of chart recordings which I would like to import into
some type of program which will allow me to integrate user-defined peaks.
I am aware of some programs able to do this, but would like to hear from
users about the capabilities of different packages. I would prefer
packages for the Mac.

2) I would like to connect an old 286 to our FPLC to avoid such problems
in the future. Some of the commercial packages designed *specifically* to
do this seem a bit pricey. What's the best way to do this for less money?

	Thanks in advance!

David J. Meyer
djmeyer at ucdavis.edu