SEQApp Program Questions-Help Needed-

Dan Roberts Roberts_D at BMS.COM
Fri Apr 9 07:08:32 EST 1993

 I have just gotten a copy of SEQAPP and I am having trouble setting up the
mail set up addresses.  I guess in the Box labeled "Your Mail address' I
would put <Roberts_D at BMS.COM>

In the Send Mail host box I would put <cliff.bms.com>
and in the Post-Office user at Host  I have no Idea what to put!!..And what is
the postoffice pswd???

I asked our computer network guru and he didnt know either...Can anybody
help me out???..Thanks.Dan

Dan Roberts
BRISTOL-MYERS-SQUIBB PHARM. RES. CENTER
Cardio-Vascular Biochem Dept.
PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY U.S.A. PLANET EARTH, MILKY-WAY GALAXY
<<<<INTERNET ADDRESS>>>>Roberts_D at BMS.COM