SEQAPP Porgram Help needed w/ bugs

Dan Roberts Roberts_D at BMS.COM
Mon Apr 12 10:30:12 EST 1993

I just got my hands on SEQAPP from the indiana bioarchive.  I am running
the version 1.8a154.  I cann't get the MAIL SETUP portion of the program to
work properly.  IS there a know bug with this portion of the
program??..Evertime I try to send something out I get an error of the likes
saying that the TCP command for ths SMTP host cann't be executed.  I have
talked with our network guru who cann't figure it out either...Dan

Dan Roberts
BRISTOL-MYERS-SQUIBB PHARM. RES. CENTER
Cardio-Vascular Biochem Dept.
PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY U.S.A. PLANET EARTH, MILKY-WAY GALAXY
<<<<INTERNET ADDRESS>>>>Roberts_D at BMS.COM