Blocks

BIONET at FRCGM51.EARN BIONET at FRCGM51.EARN
Tue Apr 13 13:09:00 EST 1993

 Dear Netters,

 Please excuse me if this posting i) is a FAQ; ii) is irrelevant; iii) should
 be sent to bio-junk.

 PROSITE can be searched by GCG through MOTIFS. There exists another
 useful database of protein motifs called BLOCKS (S. and G. Henikoff).

 Do you know whether there exists a program to search BLOCKS ?

 Thank you,

 | Jean-Loup Risler                   |                               |
 | CNRS                               | risler at frcgm51.bitnet         |
 | Centre de Genetique Moleculaire    | risler at cgmvax.cgm.cnrs-gif.fr |
 | 91198  Gif sur Yvette Cedex France |                               |