We Want Your Work

Bowyer Jeff jbowyer at cis.vutbr.cs
Wed Apr 14 04:08:58 EST 1993

We want you to announce your work on our mailing list!

     Do you use a program that has a non-English interface?

     Have you converted any software to support more than one language for
     its interface?

     Will you sponsor a conference that might concern software with a
     non-English interface?

Please tell us!

INSOFT-L on LISTSERV at CIS.VUTBR.CS   Internationalization of Software
                                    Discussion List

   Internationalization of software relates to two subjects:

        1. Software that is written so a user can easily change the
           language of the interface;

        2. Versions of software, such as Czech WordPerfect, whose
           interface language differs from the original product.

   Topics discussed on this list will include:

        -- Techniques for developing new software

        -- Techniques for converting existing software

        -- Internationalization tools

        -- Announcements of internationalized public domain software

        -- Announcements of foreign-language versions of commercial
           software

        -- Calls for papers

	-- Conference announcements

	-- References to documentation related to the
           internationalization of software

   This list is moderated.

   To subscribe to this list, send an electronic mail message to
   LISTSERV at CIS.VUTBR.CS with the body containing the command:

      SUB INSOFT-L Yourfirstname Yourlastname

   Owner:

      Center for Computing and Information Services
      Technical University of Brno
      Udolni 19, 602 00 BRNO
      Czech Republic

      INSOFT-L-REQUEST at CIS.VUTBR.CS