GDE Users

Littlejohn Tim little at ERE.UMontreal.CA
Mon Apr 19 15:55:38 EST 1993

GDE Users
^^^^^^^^^

Now that the GDE source code has been released, I am
contemplating making some modifications to the package.
We use it a lot and really like it, but there are a few
customisations we would like to make.

Rather than duplicate effort, I thought I'd ask the GDE
world what changes they have made, plan to make, or
would like someone else to make!  Perhaps if we coordinate,
we can collectively get a lot more done than we might
otherwise.

Let me know what you think,

Tim

E-mail:     little at ere.umontreal.ca         Tim Littlejohn

Snail Mail: Departement de biochimie        Phone: (514) 343-7936
            Universite de Montreal          Fax:   (514) 343-2210
            C.P. 6128, succursale A,
            Montreal (Quebec), H3C 3J7
            CANADA