ABI 373A chromatogram (analysed data) files

Oberste oberste at fcs260c.ncifcrf.gov
Wed Apr 21 11:35:10 EST 1993

In article <1r34ae$q2u at uniwa.uwa.edu.au> robert at arbo.microbiol.uwa.oz.au (Robert Coelen) writes:
>Has anyone written windows (or DOS) software to look at ABI chromatograms
>from their 373A sequencer ?
>Alternatively, does anyone know the structure of these files ?

Call ABI. I recall a blurb in one of their recent newsletters about making
the structure generally available, or maybe (sorry, poor memory :-) ),
making available tools to access the data. Their numbers are:
800-345-2743 (US)
415-570-6667

Let us know what you find out.

-Steve

Steve Oberste                            Internet: oberste at ncifcrf.gov
LCMS, PRI, NCI-FCRDC
PO Box B                        "Never put off until tomorrow that which
Frederick, MD 21702-1201            you can do the day after tomorrow"