Hansatech's LeafDisc program

CCSU Biology Club President LETTIERE_DAJ at CSUSYS.CTSTATEU.EDU
Tue Apr 27 09:37:06 EST 1993

Hello,

	I appologize if a message similar to this one gets posted.  It
apparently did not go through yesterday.
	I am an undergraduate presently using Hansatech's Photosynthesis
Station to perform O2 and flourescent measurements.  Reference is made in the
manuals to a program called LeafDisc which aids in making, interpreting, and
saving measurements.  So far, I have hade no luck in contacting Hansatech.
	Does anyone have any information on how to contact Hansatech by e-mail
or telephone?  What are the system requirements for running LeafDisc? Is there a
Macintosh version?

					Thank You,

					Dan Lettiere

** e-mail:   lettiere_daj at ccsu.ctstate.edu  				       *
** air-mail: Central Connecticut State University			     ***
**           Dept. of Biological Sciences, Copernicus Hall		    ****
**           1615 Stanley Street					   *****
**           New Britain, CT 06050  USA                                   ******
** phone:    (203) 827-7279						********