Software for radiation hybrid analysis?

Steve Clark CLARK at SALK-SC2.SDSC.EDU
Wed Apr 28 15:28:29 EST 1993

Hi,

	I'm looking for some software for determining linkage using a
panel of radiation hybrid cell lines. We can use software that will run
on a Mac, VAX, Sun workstation, or a pc. If anyone knows of something that
would help us out, and, if possible, from where it can be obtained, I would
be delighted.

	While I'm at it, does anyone know if there is software around to
help determine STS order based on which YACs are positive for them? Some
of the YACs may have deletions that make them negative for STS's they should
have, so the software would have to be intelligent enough to take that into
account.

	Thanks in advance,

Steve Clark

clark at salk-sc2.sdsc.edu  (Internet)