densitometry program needed

Blair Jennings HF.BXX at forsythe.stanford.edu
Thu Apr 29 11:04:31 EST 1993

Hi,

I'm looking for a densitometry program which can accept data from a
handheld computer scanner like a scanman. Preferably, it needs to be
able to generate numerical data from autorads of northerns, and TLC
plates, and maybe even translate sequence data? Is their a freeware
program out there which can do this? All I've been able to find is
the ncbi sequence translator, and a commercial program which is not
in the labs budget at this time. If  you know of a program which
will do what I need please email me.

Blair Jennings                          If we knew what we were
Stanford University                     doing, they wouldn't call
hf.bxx at forsythe.stanford.edu            it research.