biocomputing journals

Mark S. Whitsitt, N5RJF whitsitt at bioch.tamu.edu
Thu Apr 29 11:00:00 EST 1993

I am interested in compiling a list of biocomputing/scientific computing
journals.  Any suggestions on the journals you read will be greatly appreciated.

Also, any good books on bio/scientific computing systems, computational
molecular biology, and similar applications would be great.

If you're not sure its what I'm interested in, send it anyway.  I will compile
and post the list I get.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Mark S. Whitsitt, N5RJF        Texas A&M University, Dept of Biochemistry
Internet:  mwhitsitt at tamu.edu		  College Station, Tx. 77843-2128
AMPRnet:   n5rjf at n5rjf.ampr.org 			   (409) 845-0832
Packet/APLINK:  N5RJF @ KE5HE.TX.USA.NA