Multiple Sequence Alignment with color

Mark Dalton mwd at cray.com
Thu Apr 29 12:44:31 EST 1993

Dr. Ann Barber's SEA (SequenceEditingAligner) is a:
MULTIPLE SEQUENCE ALIGNMENT FOR COMPARATIVE STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS
SEA runs on a Silicon Graphics workstation and is available via
ftp anonymous to ncifcrf.gov.

I have not had a chance to look at this as of yet.  I know that
it does work for DNA.  But it may also be helpful for ideas in
writing another program also.

Thanks!

Mark

Mark Dalton