Cancer/leukemia DB?

Robert Cottingham bwc at
Thu Aug 5 13:40:48 EST 1993

Does anyone know of map databases on cancer or leukemia?  We would like
to know if such diseases have been mapped by breakpoint or other methods.
Or any suggestions on how to find such information would be appreciated.

I have tried searching LIMB for the keywords cancer and leukemia but
found nothing.  I have thought about OMIM/GDB but dont see a straight
forward method (without alot of manual effort) for getting a list of
OMIM entries with keywords cancer/leukemia and then linking the
associated GDB entry to get the map position.

        Bob Cottingham                  Phone:  713/798-4275
        Cell Biology                    Fax:        798-5386
        Baylor College of Medicine      Email: bwc at
        Houston, TX   77030