protein structure and hydrophobicity

chiuf at woods.ulowell.edu chiuf at woods.ulowell.edu
Fri Aug 6 13:49:53 EST 1993

I am recently working on a project relating the protein and polymer surface.
A software that can analyze the hydrophobicity and/or the surface energy of
proteins is in need. Is there anyone knows how and where I could get this?
Or is there anyone has the experience working with this?
By the way, I will be using the Brookhaven Protein data bank, and I could use
either Quntum (or Silicon Graphics) in Unix, or Hyperchem in Windows/IBM in
order to run this.
Thank you in advance!!
Also, I'd like to chat with people who are interested in it.