Molecular modeling software?

Jim Owens jow at helix.nih.gov
Mon Aug 9 17:15:32 EST 1993

At a party last weekend, I got into a conversation with a Russian emigre,
class of '93, who is working at my wife's lab.  He was interested in
finding out about molecular modeling software.   His preference is DOS
software, although he will (reluctantly) use Windows or Mac software.  I
think he also has access to a VAX.  I promised to ask on Usenet about
such software, since I know nothing about the area.

Please e-mail information to me, and if some people ask me to post the
results I will gladly post a summary to this newsgroup.  Otherwise, I
will respond to each individual inquiry.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Owens