Homology-based model-building query.

James Petts pettsj at visigoth.demon.co.uk
Tue Aug 10 11:02:14 EST 1993

I am looking for opinions as to what is the absolute minimum basic
requirement for building a model of a protein based on structural homology
with other
proteins of known structure.

CAn people please e-mail me with their opinions regarding amount of
sequence homology, sequence identity, number of homologous proteins,
relationship between known structure and sequence etc 3tc. I will summarise
and repost.

--
 ===> James Petts <===

pettsj at visigoth.demon.co.uk    ..oo000oo..     PGP 2.X key on the servers