Wanted: Cosmid Drawing Program

Rachel Giles rachel at ruly48
Mon Aug 23 15:06:39 EST 1993

Despite all the whiz-bang sequence editors out there, I have yet to
run into a simple drawing program that makes it easy to enter cosmid
contig mapping data, if I've already mapped all the cosmids, which
gives me a nice map. If I give it the fragment size data in order from
proximal to distal, I would like a program that scales the sizes
relative to the other data given and produces a printed page of the
contig, however many Kb it may be. Has anyone ever seen this before???

Thanks in advance,
Rachel Giles

Genetic Researcher
Dept. of Human Genetics