Drawing Plasmid Map on PC?

A428ENDE at HASARA11.SARA.NL A428ENDE at HASARA11.SARA.NL
Mon Aug 30 02:17:11 EST 1993

In article <Aug.25.13.48.52.1993.10637 at andromeda.rutgers.edu>
hu at andromeda.rutgers.edu (Zhixiang Hu) writes:

>I remembered that posts like this appeared on the net several times, but I did
>Plasmid drawing program. The price is around $500. As I may only use it once
>a year, I would like to know if there is a cheap alternative.
To anyone who has an answer:
Please post your answers to this sort of questions also on the net. More people
 could be interested in the subject! A lot of people are reading this kind of p
ost because they have the same problem but haven't tried to ask it themself!
Many thanks, Henk van de Kamer.