looking for molecular view program for PC

Isaac Dimitrovsky dimitrov at lab.ultra.nyu.edu
Tue Aug 31 10:57:58 EST 1993

[]
I am looking for recommendations for a program that lets you view
molecules in 3-D. I'd prefer one that is public domain, and
would really like one that comes with source code. I'd also
prefer one that runs on a PC under DOS or Windows, but if there's
a very good one that runs under some other environment I would
also like to hear about that. Thanks in advance,

Isaac Dimitrovsky (dimitrov at lab.ultra.nyu.edu)
"Sincerity is *the* most important thing in show business -
  so once you learn to fake that you've got it made."
- Joe Franklin