BIONET/software on

Marcus Haebler haebler at
Tue Dec 7 02:47:13 EST 1993

What is in this directory? I can see only numbered files? Is there any
software or are it just postings from this group? Is there any software
at all on the server? Where can I find a list?  Maybe someone can send me a FAQ?
I am new to this group and I am still searching for a X11 molecule design program.

* Marcus Haebler     *   Internet:  haebler at          *
* Althausweg 29      *   You can also contact me via IRC.            *
* 48159 Muenster     *   Drop me a note at Noteserv at       *
* Germany            *   Nickname: D_Gently   (Mostly Harmless)      *