PC 80486 and bionet ?

Cornelius Krasel zxmkr08 at studserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Feb 2 11:14:50 EST 1993

In <Feb.1.23.46.55.1993.476 at net.bio.net> kristoff at net.bio.net (David Kristofferson) writes:

>parry at yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au (Tom J Parry) writes:

>>I'll apologise in advance - but I'm geting a little disappointed at the volume
>>of material wandering through bionet.software which has very little to do with
>>biology other than that the author was probably a biologist. There are very

>Tom actually is right.  Undoubtedly many people participating via

There are other advances of posting "ordinary" soft-/hardware requests
to bionet.software.

1) You can be quite sure that you get an answer which you understand (that
   is, not too much technological terms).
2) You don't have to figure out which newsgroup might be the right one
   for your request (and possibly end up into flames since you
   posted into the wrong one).

Just my $0.02.
--
/* Cornelius Krasel, Department of Physiological Chemistry, U Tuebingen    */
/* email: krasel at studserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de (Internet)   HAS CHANGED!!  */