Bibliographic Software

John Moulder jmoulder at
Wed Feb 17 10:04:06 EST 1993

> I have been using Reference Manager for over two years now
> with very few complaints and many praises.
> Unfortunately I don't have the phone number of the company
> handy.

Research Information systems, Inc
(619) 438-5526

I'm another satisfied RefMan customer, but I think most of the
other commerical products are essentially just as good.

One basis for choice is whether other people in the group
already have biblio software.  Compatibility is really nice.

John Moulder (jmoulder at    Voice: 414-266-4672
Radiation Biology Group                       FAX: 414-257-5033
Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee

John Moulder (jmoulder at      414-266-4672
Radiation Biology Group
Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisc