Adresses/fax # for Intelligenetics and Hitachi(?)

David Kristofferson kristoff at
Fri Feb 26 21:00:51 EST 1993

francis at monod.Biol.McGill.CA (Francis Ouellette) writes:

>>Please could some one send me their fax nos/addresses or better still
>>if those companies are listening/logged on out there, please could
>>they contact me?

>I know IG is listening :-) ... but in case they don't get to you right
>away, you can either contact consult at or call 415-962-7300.

It must be that audible heavy breathing in the background 8-).

Our FAX number here at IntelliGenetics is 415-962-7302.

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				kristoff at

P.S. - Francis is not on the payroll 8-).