(none)

David Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Fri Jan 1 22:24:45 EST 1993

mj at toano.win.net (Mary Jo Warsinsky) writes:

>INDEX BIO-SOFT

The BIOSCI FAQ sheets describe how to use the archives.  We do not run
LISTSERV here.

New users of BIOSCI/bionet may want to read the "Frequently Asked
Questions" or "FAQ" sheets for BIOSCI.  There are two FAQ sheets for
the newsgroup system.  FAQ I describes the general purpose and uses of
the BIOSCI/bionet newsgroups.  FAQ II provides details on how to
participate in these forums.  Both of these FAQs are available for
anonymous FTP from net.bio.net [134.172.2.69] in
pub/BIOSCI/biosci1.FAQ and pub/BIOSCI/biosci2.FAQ.  They may also be
requested by sending e-mail to biosci at net.bio.net (use plain English
for your request).  The FAQs are also posted on the first of each
month to the newsgroup BIONEWS/bionet.announce immediately following
the posting of the BIOSCI information sheet.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				kristoff at net.bio.net