Analysis of 1-D Gels

Molapo Qhobela mimq at hippo.ru.ac.za
Tue Jan 5 01:50:24 EST 1993

Hi,

Can anyone out there help me out. I am looking for a DOS based software
package that can be used to analyse 1-D gels, with the ultimate aim of
perantage determination of samples. I currently use a package called
GelManager by Peter Jackman, but it only calculates similarities between
samples. I saw a similar posting on this subject a few months back, but
I never saw the responses.

Thanks in advance for your help. Please reply to this posting or
directly to me at mimq at hippo.ru.ac.za

Cheers

Molapo
--
   Molapo Qhobela PhD.                |  Do not ever get caught with
   Rhodes University - Microbiology   |       your plants down!!