Mac plasmid programs?

P. Giesberg giesberg at bio.vu.nl
Thu Jan 14 05:52:24 EST 1993

samx at vax5.cit.cornell.edu writes:
: Is anyone aware of Mac programs for keeping records of plasmid constructs?
: Such program would hopefully also draw graphic maps of the plasmids,
: and keep sequence information.  Thanks!
: 	-Scott Monsma
: 	 Boyce Thompson Institute
: 	 607/254-1369
I know of a shareware program called MacPlasmap. With this program your able to make drawings of plasmids. I do not know from wich sites you can download it, but for information you can try to email to jliu at bioscience.utah.edu or, if you wish, i can try to send it to you.

I hope tis is what you are looking for.