GCGMENU -- more

vldnaseq at hkucc.hku.hk vldnaseq at hkucc.hku.hk
Fri Jan 15 03:17:50 EST 1993

Dear netters,

Thanks for all the helps offered to me to get the MFTU and GCGMENU program.
I obtained the necessary tools and now asking my system manager to install
it.  But still I have a few questions in mind.

1.  My GCG-program is version 7.1,  can this menu interface make the full
    use of this GCG version ?

2.  What will happen to future upgrades of the GCG program ?  Will the menu
    shell be upgraded accordingly ?

3.  I wish to hear from anyone's comment on the use of this interface.  Will
    this shell be useful to new GCG users or experienced users.

Best regards,
Wai Ming