mac/NFS

stephen baird baird at LABSUN1.MED.UOTTAWA.CA
Thu Jan 14 22:58:30 EST 1993

In article <9301141736.AA00803 at labsun1.med.uottawa.ca>, I wrote:
>> In a previous posting a couple of weeks ago, someone had mentioned that
>> MacTCP and Eudora were free. I had been told previously that they were
>> not free. Could someone clarify this for me. Also, does MacTCP/NCSA telnet
>> have NSF? Is there a free Mac program for NSF?

Jim Sturges replies:
>1. Anonymous FTP to:
>ftp.uu.net
>it's in /systems/mac/eudora
>
>2. What's an NSF?
>
>Jim Sturges                                       MS 8612
>602 925-7204                                Loral Defense Systems --

Whoops, I meant NFS (Network File System) not NSF. NFS allows you to use a
drive on a remote sytems as if it was a local drive.

Thanks to all those netters who answered my MacTCP/Eudora question.
| Stephen Baird                         baird at labsun1.med.uottawa.ca |
| Molecular Genetics                       tel: 613-738-3925         |
| Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario   fax: 613-738-4833         |
| 415 Smyth Rd.                                                      |
| Ottawa, Ontario                                                    |
| Canada                                                             |