Wanted: Mac Program visualizing PDB structures

Ralf Zimmer ralf at frege.gmd.de
Mon Jan 25 04:50:32 EST 1993

I am looking for an Apple Macintosh program which displays
3D Molecular structures.
I know of MacMolecule from the University of Arizona
(Myers/Blanco/Hallick/Jahnke).
I am especially interested in a PDB interface, and I would be happy
if the program allows for scaling, translation and rotation of
3D structures (It would be GREAT if the program includes some
PDB specific editing features ...).

Ralf Zimmer.

Ralf Zimmer, e-mail: ralf.zimmer at gmd.de, tel: (++49 2241) 14-2818
GMD - German National Research Center for Computer Science
Schloss Birlinghoven, P.O. Box 1316, W-5205 Sankt Augustin 1, Germany