looking for algae culture media software

Frank Richardson indotec!frichard at redid.org.do
Fri Jul 2 10:29:09 EST 1993

--------------------
Is there any  software available (database) that allow me to find
specific culture media for algae. The software should be able to run on
IBM compatibles. I need it in order to find a selective culture media
for Chroococcus sp., an sphaerical non colonial blue green.

					Frank

Frank Richardson                      Phone  : (809) 566-8121 (ext 264)
indotec!frichard at redid.org.do	      Home   : (809) 596-6801
				      Fax    : (809) 540-2808 or 2809
				      Address: INDOTEC, attn: Frank Richardson
						P.O. Box 329-2, Sto. Dgo.
						DOMINICAN REPUBLIC