database for clones

Bunka Sebastian Sebastian.Bunka at
Fri Jul 2 07:43:31 EST 1993

>From: pw at (Paul Wakenight)
>Subject: database for strains, etc?
>Sender: usenet at (The Network News)
>Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1993 00:00:50 GMT

>Is there any software available ( database ) that would allow one to
>keep track of cell lines, etc. etc.

>Thanks much.

there are some good PD programs available:

FTP  somewhere in PUB/MSDOS

filename             dnaclone.uaa
update               16-Mar-1990
version              1.1
size                 190 k
compressed           PAK
ASCII conversion     UUE (split; 3 parts: .UAA to .UAC)
author               Roy T. K.
description          Management of clones, strains, libraries etc.
literature           CABIOS 5 (1989), 321-322

an other file is clones.uaa...

If you need a copy, I can send it to you by e-mail file attachment ...

ps. you need the uudecode programs !

|Dr. Sebastian Bunka      Email: Sebastian.Bunka at     |
|Inst.f.Bakteriologie                                              |
|Vet.Med.Uni Wien         Phone: +43-1-71155/261                   |
|Linke Bahngasse 11       Fax:   +43-1-71 49 110                   |
|A-1030 Wien                                                       |