Looking for xmosaic for VMS

smith at mcclb0.med.nyu.edu smith at mcclb0.med.nyu.edu
Mon Jul 5 09:23:19 EST 1993

No more than 3 weeks ago someone posted an announcement of a port of
'xmosaic' to VMS.  I immediately grabbed it and put it on my machine.  It
works quite nicely.  However, the individual who did the port never put a
signature anywhere (that I can find) in the documentation.  Consequently, I
can not find the site where it came from. (I know, I know, it pretty stupid,
but ...)

SO. If anyone knows where that port is, please re-post the FTP site address.
Thanks!