HP7475 -> postscript translator

Lynna Stone-Infeld STONE at biomed.med.yale.edu
Thu Jul 8 15:10:06 EST 1993

   I seem to remember a Mac application that would convert HP7475 output to
postscript. I have looked on several FTP servers and don't see it. Does anyone
know if such a thing exists and where I could get it. Thanks.

- Lynna
- Lynna Stone-Infeld, Manager, User Services
               AND    Manager, Molecular Biology Computing Resources
                          Internet:  STONE at BIOMED.MED.YALE.EDU
                                  Bitnet: STONE at YALEMED
Biomedical Computing Unit, Yale University, School of Medicine
P.O. Box 3333, New Haven, CT, 06510